Escape Fire Protection is a family owned and operated company incorporated in 2004. We operate from our office in Abbotsford, BC.
We are committed to delivering the highest standard of service and workmanship. We believe that success is achieved by ensuring that our jobs are completed on schedule, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
EFP is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to the education and promotion of our employees in the field of fire protection. We are committed to the promotion and benefits of using fire sprinklers as a life & property saving system.
Why Use Escape Fire Protection?
Delivering on time and meeting schedules.
We strive to maintain the highest standard of service and workmanship by insuring that our jobs are completed on schedule, within budget and with top quality workmanship. Our installations show the pride taken by our employees. It's the details that matter.
Escape Fire Protection is fully insured to $5 million and has been in good standing with WorkSafeBC since 2004. EFP takes safety seriously and work with Pyramid Safety Consultants to stay current with WorkSafeBC practices & requirements.
- Design-Build Installations
- Tenant Improvements & Renovations
- Inspections & Maintenance
- Fire Extinguishers - Sales & Services
- Back Flow Devices - Test, Service and Replacement
- Fire hydrant – Flow Testing & Service
- VRCA - Vancouver Regional Construction Association
- AsttBC - Applied Science Technologists & Technicians of British Columbia
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Agency
- CCA – Canadian Construction Association