Fire Protection Systems Installation
We offer complete design, engineering, installation and obtaining municipal permits for the following types of fire suppression systems:
- Water based Sprinkler System.
- Dry Systems
- Wet Systems
- Pre-action & Deluge Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Antifreeze Systems
- Clean Agent Suppression Systems (Novec 1230)
- We are an authorized distributor / installer of Ansul Sapphire Systems.
- Foam Sprinkler Systems.
- We are an authorized distributor / installer of Ansul Foam Systems.
- Kitchen Suppression Systems (Wet Chemical)
- We are an authorized distributor / installer of Kidde commercial kitchen wet chemical systems.
- Paint spray booth suppression systems.
- Wet Sprinkler systems installed to NFPA 33.
- We are also an authorized distributor / installer of Kidde dry chemical suppression systems.
We are experienced with the entire process of installing sprinkler systems from initial budgetary reviews, design, engineering, municipal permit submission to installation and final inspections. We have installed hundreds systems in all types of buildings. We are familiar with tenant improvements, renovations, additions and construction. Please review our current and completed projects links located to the right of this page.
Our sprinkler system installers carry a red seal certificate of qualification issued by the Industry Training Authority or are registered apprentices working towards becoming certified. We employ factory trained technicians to install our Kidde wet and dry chemical and Ansul Sapphire & Foam systems.