Fire Equipment Service & Inspections
24 Emergency Service - 604-864-0376
We offer service, inspection and preventative maintenance for all types of building life safety equipment and systems. Our technicians are ASTTBC certified and current with municipal and provincial regulations and adopted codes.
Our goal is to make the inspection process as easy as possible for our clients. Once we conduct the first inspection a building, the information is added in to our data base so that we can keep a record of inspections, maintenance work preformed and advise of any scheduling requirements for future inspections. Inspection reports and deficiency lists are emailed after inspections have been completed.
Services we offer:
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Conduct annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly inspections, to NFPA 25 standards.
- Dry System winterizations.
- Standpipe systems and fire hose inspection and testing.
- Fire Extinguishers
- Sales - we stock a large inventory of fire extinguishers, brackets and cabinets.
- Service and maintenance.
- Fire Alarm System Testing to ULC standards.
- Fire Alarm panel replacements.
- Emergency Lighting inspection, testing and repairs.
- Exit Sign inspections and repairs.
- Back Flow Testing and Service
- Fire Hydrant inspections and service.
- Fire Hydrant flow test to obtain static and residual pressures.
- Kitchen Suppression System - Wet Chemical - semi-annual testing and inspections.
- Paint Spray Booth - Dry Chemical - semi-annual testing and inspections.
We provide inspections & documentation as required by the B.C. Fire Code.
Call our Service Department at 604-864-0376 or visit our contact page.